Monday, August 11, 2008

Back to school





Many emotions today! Tatum started Early learners and it is five days a week half day. Plus they will bus her to and from school. When the big bus came she hopped right on and never look back. She was so excited and ready to be a big girl. Makes me sad that she is growing up so fast. I am going to really try and enjoy my time with her in the afternoons before she goes to school all day next year for kindergarten. When she came home off the little bus she was SO EXCITED! because the little bus was so fun and bumpy and sway back and forth when she turned a corner. Almost like it was a Disneyland ride.
Camry started a new school and she was nervous. Last night she had a hard time going to sleep. When I dropped her off she said mom I am just going to stay by classroom and not play. When I went to have lunch with her she was sitting around a big group of girls. But when I left her she was sitting on a picnic table all by herself. I felt so sad leaving her. When I picked her up she was happy and had made a new friend. So I guess that was successful so far.
Trace did not have the best day and came home MAD that he hates his teacher. Who knows we will see what comes of it. I made a call to the Principal and we will she how she treats him from now on. It was just a shocker to have a teacher hit her hand on the his desk. I think she almost shattered his little tender heart. But over all it was an okay day. Rosin and I felt a little strange being by ourselves. But it will be nice!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I can't believe a teacher would hit his desk! Trace is not one of those horrible kids... how sad. I bet Camry will do great, she is so friendly no one can help liking her.

DT Young Family said...

Your kids all look so cute! I hope they have a better day today. Good luck with your preschool this year! You're a great preschool teacher!