Friday, August 15, 2008

What to do with her

Today was a normal day just like last week. Tatum and I were standing at the bus stop when she got sight of the bus she took off running. WHAT!!! She didn't even look back on the first day but the 5th day she is going to give me a hard time. Little stinker! So I catch her and walk her up to the bus and she is not going to get on. So we walked home and I had to driver her. Can you say spoiled little thing. She said she wouldn't get on because our neighbor Wade wasn't there and I drive Camry to school and she wants to be driven also. What will I ever do with her?

2 comments:

Jason said...

cute new haircut crystal!

Team Sullivan said...

Good Luck!!! At least you don't live across the street from the school where she can still run home at recess (remember Hunter AND Haydn??).