On Saturday evening we went swimming as a family. Well Rosin swam some but spent most of his time running around the pool. After swimming I put him in the tub this is what I found. They were all over his legs and tummy as well. Poor little guy!
Oh my goodness that makes me itch looking at that! That is so sad. Jade sounds like you need to come down every sunday to our fat meetings. It is alot of fun we usually even have dessert:) makes alot of sence.
I noticed them when I took his shirt off for lunch the other day...ouch! I tell ya..that kid has the most piercing blue eyes ever. It has been fun to get to have him at my house every week...he keeps me hopping! =)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness that makes me itch looking at that! That is so sad. Jade sounds like you need to come down every sunday to our fat meetings. It is alot of fun we usually even have dessert:) makes alot of sence.
I noticed them when I took his shirt off for lunch the other day...ouch! I tell ya..that kid has the most piercing blue eyes ever. It has been fun to get to have him at my house every week...he keeps me hopping! =)
Post a Comment