
Camry is in the first row on the right second one back.


Camry is in the middle you can see her because that
porcelain skin just shines. I am sorry she got my WHITE skin.


Camry is the third girl from the right.



This past Wednesday the Higher Ground company girls danced at the Phoenix Mercury. They did great! They have only practiced about 10 times. All the teachers did a great job! I love to see all the girls rise to there full potential. It was fun they each had to draw a name of a different girl and had to buy a one dollar gift for a sister in there group. Plus write a note of encouragement to do good. I love that they are not a mean group of girls. They did great go Higher Ground Girls!!!
1 comment:
HOW FUN!!! What kind of dance did they do and what did they dance to? What a neat opportunity!
Post a Comment