

A little crack never hurt anyone!
Tatum, Crew and Trace
They are not to sure about going in the cave
Camry is always a good help. Catcher loved every minute of it.
Rosin afraid he is going to get sprayed.
Inside the cave going to climb up the stairs to slide.
The sign do not climb and there I am letting them climb up.
This orangutan was so funny she just kept watching us with those orangish eyes.
Love this picture!
It was fisher price toy day at the zoo so we got to meet some neat characters.We decided to go to the zoo yesterday. I know we are a crazy! You don't go to the zoo till after October that is the rule. We did go kind of go early and we didn't stay to long. It was a nice day to just spend with the family. We don't do that enough lately. Sara and her family, Grandma, Gina, and Cole came with us. We had a nice picnic on the grass in the shade and the kids enjoyed seeing the elephants, turtles, orangutans, zebras, and the monkey exhibits. But I think the best part was the new Caverns at the zoo. It is a cave with water slides and waterfalls. Lots of fun!
3 comments:
That looks like tons of fun. We have been waiting for it to cool down as well. The new water stuff makes it fun when it is warmer.
crazy or not- it looks like you had a ton of fun!!
I just wanted to pass the word around that Chases farewell is the 19th of October at 9:00 here in Duncan and you are all invited! I know it is a long trip but still wanted to let you know about it. We have put it off just in case his mono didn't clear up. He is fine now and ready to go!
Post a Comment