Jade had to go to California for a week on business and I am so glad that he is flying home right now. What a crazy week it has been. Between parent teacher conferences, scouts, activity days, dance, tumbling, primary presidency meeting, Rosin's testing at the hospital, dealing with Rosin after his testing, and every thing else. I feel like I need to go on vacation.
I don't enjoying being a single mom. It is nice to have a partner to help me out. Camry was a great helper watching the kids when needed. It is nice to have a daughter getting older to help out a lot more.
Rosin had to have testing done at the hospital to see if his reflux has improved. After being on antibiotic for a almost a year it has not improved. At least he has not had any infections in his kidneys. That is a good thing! He has been in some HORRIBLE pain since his testing. I hope he does not have to do that again. We will find out on Monday if they will opt for surgery or what the future holds for Rosin. I just want it fixed!
No comments:
Post a Comment