Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Official


















So my girls birthdays are 13 days apart. So I hate to have to do two family parties. We are becoming a large family. So I decided that we would have a family party in between the two girls birthday. Well on Taters birthday about two weeks ago she kept telling me that it was not her birthday and she was NOT 5 yet. I asked why? She said because none of my cousins have come over. So this past Sunday we had all our cousins over my side and Jade's. I think I counted about 36 people and that is with only two of my siblings. So I am happy to say Taters is now 5. We had lots of fun. Tatum had a pink cake and Camry wanted a cheese cake. Thanks to her Aunt Tami she made the cheese cake. We love you Tami. The girls had fun, the women visited and the men watched hunting videos. Great night!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

We had such a good time! Happy Birthday Girls! Especially you Cam today!! We love you guys!

Brent and Brooke said...

Happy Birthday!

I just saw the hair lady, that is so hilarious! Fair people can be very interesting! You're too funny.