Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Tater Bug!





Oh my little Tater bug! I can't believe it has been 5 wonderful years! She is a very strong spirit that is a lot like her mother. I thought I would just tell a little about my Taters since this will be a book someday so that she can read it.
1.Tater has a very unique voice (some think she ruined it from being a high pitched squealer from a young age). I think Heavenly Father sent her with her own little special voice.
2. Tater loves her Mom and Dad but, if her mom leaves with out telling her she will escape the house and run down the street screaming bloody murder.
3. She loves to go with me EVERY WHERE! She loves to shop with me which is nice since Camry really doesn't want to. She can shop all day with out fussing and will check out everything.
4. She loves those fingers more than Mom or Dad!
5. Tatum loves all of her cousins but has a very special spot for EMY D. and Catcher. She can not get enough of Emy and loves to talk on the phone to her and ask often if she can move to Thatcher to go to school with Emy. Catcher lives across the street and Tater can't stand not going over to his house as much as possible.
6. She loves to bake any thing with me. It is either she loves to bake or just lick the beaters.
7. There are so much more about this little one that we have been blessed to raise. I just hope she know that we all love her! Happy Birthday Taters

5 comments:

DT Young Family said...

Happy Birthday Tatum! Hope you have a great day!

Farris said...

She's such a cute little girl! Those are the exact fingers Madisen sucked on, I thought she would never get over it! We had to really work on it before she started preschool last year and surprisingly she did it. There is something about those two fingers.

ANDERSONS said...

Happy Birthday Tatum, and thanks for being in my Primary class, your a good girl.

Marlow Family said...

Happy Birthday Tatum! She is such a cutie pie.

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday Tatum! I hope you all are doing great! Miss you tons! Please tell Camry to invite me to her blog, but she might need to do two different e-mail addresses: triciajoy4@hotmail.com and chasecamp@gmail.com if that's okay. I log on with both.