Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Day

Old mining equipment


On New Years Day we took a ride up to the mountains and went shooting. Trace is becoming a better shot with his gun from Christmas. Grandma thinks that I am a gun hog. I enjoy it! It is fun to try hitting the target. I had to keep teasing Trace that his mom is a better shot. Lots of fun! Then we drove up to Superior to have a picnic. We ate some sandwiches then checked out there park. It was nice to spend the day with family.

4 comments:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Ha that sounds like fun! I love shooting too! I give my brothers some competition.

DT Young Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I used to love going shooting with my family!

ANDERSONS said...

Looks like you guys had fun New Years Eve and New Years Day! Hey and I wanted to thank you for letting Tatum come over and play last friday, Tannon loved it,when I got home she could not stop telling me that her friend Tatum came to play, Thanks!

JeSs said...

i miss u guys so much :( i so wish we lived closer i miss seeing everyone even my fav aunt lol i miss u chrys. :( i love u!!!!