Friday, January 23, 2009

A fun Night

On Tuesday we had to go to a dinner with the owner of the company Jade is working for. I was a little stressed out because it was at a very nice restaurant. Every thing turned out very nice and the owner is a very nice man. It is nice to work for some one who is also working with the spirit and is just a great guy. That is why his company is ran so well. So I told Jade I get to buy a new out fit. He agreed and I got a nice outfit for around 56 dollars. I shopped at the mall on all of the 70% off racks. I got a lot of things two dark pairs of jeans, some cute high heels, a shirt, a purse and a set of cute necklaces. I told you I am cheep and got some real good bargains! Seriously this just makes my day to be able to find a great out fit and not to break the bank. That night my sister in law watched the kids. So I picked up pizza and took the kids over. When we came to get them the kids were ready to go and Rosin comes walking out carrying the pizza box. I say NO Rosin leave that here. So he drops the box takes the one piece of pizza out of the box and walks out of the door. He is such a silly guy! I think we all just busted a gut. It was a very nice night. And no I don't have a picture of my new outfit. maybe when we go on a hot date this weekend. Ha-Ha I just am so grateful that we have a job and that the lord led us to this company!

3 comments:

Heather said...

That's an impressive list of good for that amount of money! Well done. And hello! A picture next time you are all dolled up please. :)

Team Sullivan said...

Nothing like a good sale and a good fitting pair of pants to boost the self esteem. I am really happy for you. You deserve it.

ANDERSONS said...

I love finding deals too and I love buying clothes and shoes so I know how good your day must of felt, except when I buy a new outfit I never have anywhere to go in it, your lucky you got to show it off! Oh I never got a chance to tell you but I thought you looked so cute at church today:)