Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trying to survive Rosin

I swear sometimes I wonder how I will ever survive him. On Sunday when Jade went to the bathroom Rosin decided to go out front and let the dog out. Needles to say our son was almost hit by a van. Then today I found him on the top of the monkey bars on our swing set. He is such a busy crazy kid and I pray morning and night that our Heavenly Father will help me keep up with him and keep him safe. I have never been more grateful to him for protecting my little guy.

2 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

Oh but he is so CUTE!

Russell Fam said...

Crystal, I'm glad he is okay. Wow, that is so scary. Keep praying for him, it's done wonders so far. We love that little guy just the way he is- he's definately not boring.