
Camry making her pillow case . Trace and Tatum made one as well.

We had a major sewing fest this past few days. Jade went home on Sunday evening and I stayed then my two sisters came up to mom and dad's house. We set up four sewing machines and sewed and sewed. I had a lot of black and white material and was just going to add pink in then after the quilting store this is what we came up with. It was a big pain getting it layed out into a pattern but I am a lot more confident that I could sew. Lots of fun next time I hope my other two sisters and sister in law could be there that would be so fun!!!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh dont you just love sewing, I have started learning a few months ago and I think its so much fun, i just cant wait till I get really good! By the way I love the colors you choice for the blanket.
Welcome to the club :)
Your blanket is so cute. I need to learn how to make those. How fun!!!
Post a Comment