Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Free NRA Memberships

You can not beat this offer for free memberships to the NRA. We need our voice to be heard. There are some gun laws that might be headed our way. As we lose more rights, The right to bear Arms is the one we can not lose. They think tougher Gun laws will make our border safe. OK!!!!!! I do not think so. Take away our right to protect our own homes and see the Crime that will come from that. At least right now the Bad Guys have to wonder If there may be a Shotgun or a 40 cal hand gun waiting on the other side of the door or window. Take them away and they know they can just come right in and take whatever they want and do whatever they want. I could go on for ever about this so I will stop now. Please if you think we should keep our right to bear arms fill out a membership for all the adults in you house hold.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

No comments: