
Notice Camry's boot. Well she kept saying mom my foot hurts really bad. So I took her in and they sent us to a foot doctor. Sure
enough she has a cracked hill. I guess it is very common at this age. Her
tin dent was pull on her hill and it was braking it. So she had a boot for 2 weeks over Christmas vacation and then had her foot casted for to get custom
Orthodox. Crazy things leave it to my kids to have the
weird things happen to them.

Christmas was lots of fun. We play some games which we have never done at it was lots of fun. Then we did the nativity with all the little kids. I think its time we replenish the costume box get down to slim
pickins the more kids we have. Then grandma gave the
grandkids there
chritsmas pillows with there
initals monogramed on them. I think we need a bigger house for all the people we have gather at
christmas. Then when everyone left we opened p.j.'s kids love that we did stuff they were all the time basketball shorts and the girls
sophies.
No comments:
Post a Comment