Friday, September 30, 2011

Where o Where have we been!!!!

Where o where have we been!!! I can't beleive I have ignored this blog for so long. I been so busy with Young womens that I just survive day by day. Plus computer crashed over the summer so still have to wait to get photos back. We have been very busy lately with kids, sports and church . I will give a little up date. Camry is now in 8th grade and loving every minute of it. She is in Drama club and advanced choir. She loves hanging out with her friends and she got contacts so she is loving life. Trace is playing tackle football and is now in 5th grade. He has been working hard in school and it is showing I am very proud of him. He has been doing great. He now says yes Mamm every time I ask him to do something how nice is that. I love football for that one reason. Tatum is doing her second year of comapny dance and loves every minute of it. She is preparing to dance at the PHX suns soon. She is in 2nd grade and doing great. She gets baptized in November on Camry's birthday. Rosin o Rosin he is now in Kindergarten and doing great. I was sad letting him go but he loves it and it is nice to have a little break. I do get lonely every week when I go the libary all by myself. We had one crazy experince with Rosin already. I get a call from the principal that Rosin brought a pocket knife to school. OMG! And he needs to be picked up. I ran over there and he had a small pocket kinfe that has been on my key ring. Leave it to Rosin to take that to school. So every day we are teasing him that we have to pat him down before he walks out of the house. He sure keeps our life interesting and we love him for that. Jade and I are trying to stay busy. Jade was hurt at work 6/10 and he was given two weeks off to recover. Then in January it reinjured again. So in June of 2011 they ended up laying him off since they have no position for him. What an ordeal!!! He has perminat injurys that he can't lift over 20 pounds and do continuous motion it is both of his for arms the tindents are torn. There is nothing they can do. So we have been looking for a job he just got some training in some insurance stuff so I hope that pans out. I have been staying busy with my preschool I have two classes full so that is a great blessing. I feel the saviors hand in our life each day and am greatful for that. I have been also working on photography check it out www.crystalclearphoto.blogspot.com I hope to do better with this blog.

No comments: